Oct, Nov 2020 Updates: Lots of new features, bug fixes and additional import formats
A very busy month for us! Thanks to all the feedback and comments from our users, we have made TradesViz an even better trading journal for all traders! This month, we have focused on adding more options-based features to make option journaling easier and to provide more data and analysis to help build options strategies using TradesViz.
We also added a few new brokers to our platform:
As always, if your broker or platform is missing, please let us know by emailing a sample format of your broker/platform to [email protected] and we'll add the import format within 48-hrs.
Here's a summary of what we have introduced in the last 2 month:
- Ability to add multiple global chart settings and auto-generate multiple charts for any trade import
- System-wide dark mode for TradesViz
- Auto-generated option greeks (delta, theta, gamma, vega, tho, IV) based on the Black-Scholes model for all option executions and analytics based on it
- Multi-leg input for options trades and enhanced options grouping (auto-spread merging) for trades import.
We have also made minor UI changes:
- Account selection dropdown is no longer nested within global filters - it's now visible next to the global filters button for easy accessibility. Replacing the account selection dropdown in the global filters section is the tag and symbols search box.
- Added separate section for options analytics and charts
- Improved add trade/execution form to accommodate input of multi-leg options
- Added separate buttons for editing/adding notes and tags - these buttons can be found on the top right corner of the notes and tags boxes. It's still possible to add notes, comments via the trade settings button (yellow gear button in trade explore and day explore page)
That's it for now! TradesViz's development process very user-centric so all our inputs and feedback are taken into consideration when implementing very features! Please let us know if you have any questions, feedback, or feature requests by emailing us at [email protected]!