In this post, we will explore how to pair your TradesViz account with MEXC.
Once you select your trading account and broker as "MEXC" in the trade auto-import page, a popup box will appear when you click on the "Connect account" button.
The purpose of this blog post is to guide you to get this API code from the MEXC website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your MEXC account
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner and click on API management.
- Now set the new API key configuration like below. ONLY read-only permissions and DO NOT check "Trade" permissions and do NOT add any IP addresses.
- Once you click on create, you will see the API keys
- Enter the API key, and API secret key in the TradesViz connection page where you see the box and click "Connect"
Note: This connection only gives us READ-ONLY permission to your account to access your orders/trades. We do not have any other permissions. We do NOT have any trading/transfer of coins/assets permissions.
That's it! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the MEXC auto-sync integration by sending us an email at [email protected].