Auto import trades from PropReports
A long-requested feature from many traders who are using PropReports.
This time, the sync is a little different from all the other sync methods we have shown so far.
To sum up, here are the changes:
- You have to enter your username and password and the host URL on the import page for this sync to work
- This sync can only be triggered manually from your side because we NEVER store your username or password so there is no 100% auto-sync for PropReports.
- If you are not interested in inputting your PropReports username/password, this solution is not for you.
Now, if you are ok with the above and want to sync your trades, read on.
PropReports does a public API and this API requires the use of a username and password to get the access token which is then used to fetch the trades data.
Here is how you can sync your PropReports trades:
- Head over to tradesviz.com/import
- Select PropReports API (Auto-Sync) in the platforms list
- Scroll to the bottom, you will see a button "Login & Sync PropReports Data" - Click the button
- Make sure you carefully read all the notices and disclaimers.
- Now, enter your login details and host URL which are the minimum required information. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE DISCLAIMER! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACTIONS THAT HAPPEN IN YOUR ACCOUNT!
Note: If you have a large number of trades in your account, please make sure to enter the date range after the first sync! Otherwise, the sync will take very long!
After you click submit, your trades will start syncing to your account. This will take a few seconds to minutes or more depending on the no. of orders in your account.
That's it! This is the easiest way to sync your trades from PropReports to TradesViz!
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by emailing us at [email protected]