In this post, we will explore how to pair your TradesViz account with Phemex.
Once you select your trading account and broker as "Phemex" in the trade auto-import page, a popup box will appear when you click on the "Connect account" button.
The purpose of this blog post is to guide you to get this API code from the Phemex website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your Phemexaccount
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner and click on API management and then click on "Create New API Key" button.
- Next, choose Default API entry in the popup box that appears
- Now enter the name for the API as TradesViz and select "Don't Bind" under IP addresses seciton
- After the above step, you will see your API key and API key secret.
- Enter the API key, and API secret key in the TradesViz connection page where you see the box and click "Connect"
Note: This connection only gives us READ-ONLY permission to your account to access your orders/trades. We do not have any other permissions. We do NOT have any trading/transfer of coins/assets permissions.
That's it! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the Phemex auto-sync integration by sending us an email at [email protected].