Auto import trades from OKX (Cryptocurrency)
In this post, we will explore how to pair your TradesViz account with OKX. This post assumes that you have read the basics about auto importing in TradesViz.
Once you select your trading account and broker as "OKX" (both paper/demo and live accounts are supported) in the trade auto-import page, a popup box will appear when you click on the "Connect account" button.
The purpose of this blog post is to guide you to get this API code from the OKX website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your OKX account
- Click on the profile icon on the top right corner
- Click on "Trading API" section and click on "Create new API" in the API management page
- Enter any API name and make sure ONLY "Read-only" is checked. DO NOT check "Trade" permissions and do NOT add any IP addresses.
- After the above step, you will be will see your API key and API key secret.
- Enter the API key, API secret key and the Passphrase in the TradesViz connection page where you see the box above and click "Connect"
Note: This connection only gives us READ-ONLY permission to your account to access your orders/trades. We do not have any other permissions. We do NOT have any trading/transfer of coins/assets permissions.
That's it! At the moment, we support futures, swaps, and spot trades from OKX,
That's it! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the OKX auto-sync integration by sending us an email at [email protected].