Auto import trades from Deribit (Cryptocurrency)
In this post, we will explore how to pair your TradesViz account with Deribit. This post assumes that you have read the basics about auto importing in TradesViz.
Once you select your trading account and broker as "Deribit" (both live and test accounts are supported) in the trade auto-import page, a popup box will appear when you click on the "Connect account" button.
The purpose of this blog post is to guide you to get this API code from the Deribit website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your Deribit account
- Click on "API" from your Profile icon dropdown menu on the top right
- Once on the API access page, click on "Add new key"
- In the popup that appears, select 'read' in all the dropdowns, add any name like "TradesViz" and do not enter any IP in the whitelist section, and finally click "Create new API key" at the bottom of the popup.
- Now, once you click on "Load keys" on the API access page, you should be able to see a new row with client ID and client secret
- Now enter the client ID and the client secret key in the TradesViz connection page where you see the box above and click "Connect"
Note: This connection only gives us READ-ONLY permission to your account to access your orders/trades. We do not have any other permissions. We do NOT have any trading/transfer of coins/assets permissions.
That's it! Both futures and perpetual trades are supported. Note that this only imports the last 1000 executions. For any historical data, you may need to first import your csv file via manual import (you can check instructions on the TradesViz import page) and then setup the auto-sync connection.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the Deribit auto-sync integration by sending us an email at [email protected].