Auto import trades from Bybit (Cryptocurrency)
In this post, we will explore how to pair your TradesViz account with Bybit.
Once you select your trading account and broker as "Bybit" in the trade auto-import page, a popup box will appear when you click on the "Connect account" button.
The purpose of this blog post is to guide you to get this API code from the Bybit website. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log into your Bybit account
- Click on "API" from your Profile icon dropdown menu on the top right and then click on "API Management"
- Click on "Create new key"
- Make sure to select "Read-only" in the permissions and also check "Orders", "Positions" and "Trade" under the API key permissions
- Click on "Submit" at the top right and make sure to note down both the API key and API secret.
- Now enter the API key and the API secret key in the TradesViz connection page where you see the box above and click "Connect"
Note: This connection only gives us READ-ONLY permission to your account to access your orders/trades. We do not have any other permissions. We do NOT have any trading/transfer of coins/assets permissions.
That's it! At the moment, we only support <crypto>USDT/USD-type spot and futures transactions. We are working towards more crypto integrations and supporting the full crypto environment.
You will now be able to enter trades like BTCUSDT/USD, ETHUSDT/USD, etc., in your TradesViz.com account and it will be tagged as Cryptocurrency and you will also be able to see charts for it.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the Bybit auto-sync integration and also about our general Crypto asset type addition to TradesViz!